Search Our Jobs
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
Critical Care Nurse Level I Trauma Baylor Dallas
Job Location: Dallas, TX
ICU Registered Nurses (RN) at Baylor's 1,080 bed Level I Trauma Center in the heart of Dallas are expert practitioners and valued partners on the critical care team. They improve patient outcomes with evidence-based practice and are recognized for their accomplishments.
- With more than 500 ICU beds across our system, the opportunities for specialization include: ICU (Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Heart and Lung Transplant, Liver, Kidney and Pancreas Transplant, Cardiac Medicine, Trauma, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, General Medicine and Bone Marrow Transplant).
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Our system of 13 hospitals (six of which are Magnet designated) and more than 80 clinics allow you to work in your preferred critical setting include:
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas (BUMC) is one of only two Level I trauma centers in North Texas.
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano offers Level IV Open Heart Cardiac nursing opportunities. All beds are universal beds.
- Baylor Specialty Hospital provides a chance to work with some of our most medically complex patients in a long-term acute care environment.
The best ICU RNs belong at Baylor Health Care in Dallas TX. Relocation assistance is available for highly qualified candidates.
- ADN required, BSN strongly preferred
- ACLS and BLS are required
- CCRN is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years ICU experience is required
Job ID: 002866
About Nursing Jobs
This is an exciting time for Nurses to join Baylor. Our reputation for innovation, advanced technology and world-class care has been 100 years in the making. Our largest hospital, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, and Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital are Magnet facilities. Patients and their families depend on our Nurses to continually evolve the care we provide, so we do everything we can to support the incredibly important job they do. We offer an extensive network of 14 hospitals and more than 100 clinics, allowing mobility between environments and specialties. In addition, Baylor offers some of the most comprehensive career development opportunities and benefits in the industry. Find out today if a job as a Nurse with Baylor is right for you.